The following general terms and conditions apply to all contracts concluded between valut concepts UG (limited liability) and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order.
All prices are in Euro. The prices quoted include the currently valid value added tax. Special prices (offer of the month, etc.) are only valid while stocks last. The customer bears the costs of shipment from the place of establishment of valut concepts UG (limited liability). The current shipping costs incurred in each case can be found on our website.
§3. OFFER, PERFORMANCE CONDITIONS
(1) The products and services listed on this website do not represent a valut concepts UG (limited liability) binding offer; they represent an invitation to the customer to submit a binding offer to valut concepts UG (limited liability). (2) After submission and payment of his order and thus the submission of an offer to conclude a contract, the customer will receive an order confirmation sent to the e-mail address provided by him. This represents the acceptance of the contract by valut concepts UG (limited liability) and thus the conclusion of the contract. (3) valut concepts UG (limited liability) does not assume any procurement risk and is entitled to withdraw from the contract, if it does not receive the purchased goods despite the prior conclusion of a sales contract on its part; the responsibility of the seller for intent and negligence remains unaffected. valut concepts UG (limited liability) will inform the buyer immediately about the untimely availability of the purchased goods and, if it wants to withdraw, will exercise the right of withdrawal immediately; valut concepts UG (limited liability) will immediately refund the buyer an already paid purchase price in case of withdrawal.
(1) The purchase price payment is due in full immediately after conclusion of the contract and is to be paid immediately to the account of valut concepts UG (limited liability). The payment of the goods is made by prepayment i.e. transfer of the total amount (calculated from the indicated purchase price plus the resulting shipping costs) to the account of valut concepts UG (limited liability): Account: valut concepts UG ( limited liability) Account number: DE30 2415 1235 1410 2650 27 Sparkasse Rotenburg Osterholz. Without a correct order number, it cannot be assigned to the payment. Therefore, please always include it. For transfers from abroad: BIC (SWIFT): BRLADE21ROB, IBAN:DE30 2415 1235 1410 2650 27
§5. LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
(1) In case of a defect, the statutory provisions shall apply. (2) In particular, valut concepts UG (limited liability) does not assume any warranty for defects caused by incorrect use of the delivered products by the customer. Between the preview of the products on the screen and the delivery, colour deviations or other deviations may occur for technical reasons. (3) In order to avoid disadvantages, the customer should report obvious defects immediately to valut concepts UG (limited liability) in writing or in text form (e.g. e-mail) within 5 working days.
§6 RESERVATION OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All goods remain the property of valut concepts UG (limited liability) until full payment is received.
§7 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(1) For damages caused by valut concepts UG (limited liability) or by its legal representatives, executive employees or simple vicarious agents intentionally or grossly negligent, valut concepts UG (limited liability) is liable without limitation. (2) In cases of slightly negligent violation of only insignificant contractual obligations, valut concepts UG (limited liability) is not liable. Furthermore, the liability of valut concepts UG (limited liability) for damages caused by slight negligence is limited to those damages that can be typically expected within the framework of the respective contractual relationship (typical contractual foreseeable damages). This also applies to slightly negligent breaches of duty by legal representatives, executive employees or simple vicarious agents of valut concepts UG (limited liability). (3) The aforementioned limitation of liability does not apply in the case of fraudulent intent, in the case of bodily injury or personal damage, for the violation of guarantees and for claims arising from product liability.
§8 REVOCATION INSTRUCTION
According to § 312 para. 4 No. 1 BGB a right of revocation does not exist for distance contracts for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs. We point out that the products are also specially and individually manufactured according to customer specifications. A right of revocation therefore does not regularly exist. This exclusion of the right of revocation does not apply if the customer orders products not manufactured to customer specifications from valut concepts UG (limited liability). In this case the following revocation instruction applies: Right of revocation The customer of valut concepts UG (limited liability) can revoke the contract explanation within fourteen days without indication of reasons in text form (e.g. letter, fax, email) or – if the product was left before expiration of period – by return of the product. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient and also not before fulfilling the information obligations of valut concepts UG (limited liability) according to § 312 c paragraph 2 BGB in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1, 2 and 4 BGB – InfoV and the obligations of valut concepts UG (limited liability) according to § 312 e paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with § 3 BGB InfoV. The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods is sufficient to comply with the revocation period. The revocation is to be sent to: valut concepts UG (limited liability) Konsul Smidtstr. 8d, 28217 Bremen, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Consequences of revocation In the case of an effective revocation, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (e.g. interest) are to be returned. If the customer cannot return the received services in whole or in part or only in a deteriorated condition, the customer must pay compensation to valut concepts UG (limited liability). This does not apply to the surrender of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their inspection – as it would have been possible for the customer in a shop, for example. You do not have to pay compensation for any deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods. Products that can be sent via package are to be sent back on risk of valut concepts UG (limited liability). The customer has to bear the costs of the return shipment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 € or if the customer has not yet provided the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at a higher price of the goods at the time of the revocation. Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge for the customer. Goods that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from the customer. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for the customer with the dispatch of his revocation explanation or the thing for the valut concepts UG (limited liability) with their receipt. End of the revocation instruction.
§9 INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
valut concepts UG (limited liability) also ships to Austria and Switzerland. Products can also be sent into other European countries. Any additional fees and/or customs duties that may be incurred shall be borne by the customer.
§10 DELIVERY, SHIPPING
(1) The delivery is carried out by sending the goods to the shipping address indicated by the customer. (2) Vouchers can also be sent free of charge by e-mail. (3) The production and compilation of the products is carried out after payment has been received on the specified account of valut concepts UG (limited liability) or their PayPal account according to §4 of these GTC. (4) If the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, valut concepts UG (limited liability) bears the shipping risk regardless of the shipping method chosen in each individual case. If the customer is not a consumer, insured shipping can be agreed upon upon request. (5) Business customers, dealers and wholesalers are required to discuss the order in advance with valut concepts UG (limited liability). (6) Note on the ordinance on the avoidance and recycling of packaging waste: As manufacturer and distributor or trader, valut concepts UG (limited liability) must take back packaging when it has fulfilled its purpose and recycle it in an environmentally friendly manner. valut concepts UG (limited liability) is happy to inform its customers of a public collection point within a reasonable distance for free disposal. If no such place is available to the customer, the packaging can be returned free of charge (freight collect) to valut concepts UG (limited liability), Konsul Smidtstr. 8 d, 28217 Bremen, so that it can be recycled in an environmentally friendly way. (7) The valut concepts UG (limited liability) does not specify any binding delivery dates. The non-binding delivery time is generally between 3 and 5 working days after conclusion of the contract (in case of agreed advance payment after the date of receipt of payment), for deliveries to German islands within 5 – 7 days. Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays. (8) Delivery is made to the delivery address provided by the customer in his customer account. (9) Deliveries are only made once per order. Further deliveries and attempted deliveries of the same order are subject to a charge (10) valut concepts UG (limited liability) is not liable for a wrong delivery or delay of the ordered goods caused by the parcel service provider (11) The production and delivery is expressly only carried out after receipt of the total amount on the account specified under §4 or in the case of credit notes in the sense of §2, §5 and §6 of these terms and conditions (12) DHL undertakes at least 1 delivery attempt, after which the shipment is made available for collection for one week at a post office branch, parcel shop, packing station or parcel box nearby. A second delivery to the desired address can be arranged with DHL. You have 7 days to request a second delivery or to pick up the package yourself at the drop-off point, starting one day after you receive the notification card. After one week of storage the package will be returned to valut concepts UG (limited liability) with costs. We will be happy to deliver the parcel to your address again. If returns are made due to incorrect address information or non-collection, the return freight costs incurred as well as a processing fee of 10.00 EUR will be charged.
Note: If production is restricted by a current SARS-CoV-2 corona virus outbreak, we reserve the right not to be able to meet agreed and confirmed dates. This requires a separate agreement.
§11 RESTRICTION ON OFFSETTING
The customer only has the right to offset if his counterclaims are legally established or recognized by valut concepts UG (limited liability).
§12 PLACE OF PERFORMANCE, JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
(1) German law shall apply under exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. For contracts with merchants, with legal entities under public law or special funds under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the business relationship, including actions on bills of exchange and cheques, is the registered office of valut concepts UG (limited liability).
§13 SEVERABILITY CLAUSE
If a provision of these General Terms and Conditions is invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
Terms and Coditions of valut concepts UG (limited liability) Konsul Smidstr. 8d, D-28217 Bremen Tel.: +49 (0421) 5785888 VAT-ID Nr.: DE305794934
Status 14.03.2016, entered in the Commercial Register of the Bremen District Court under HRB 31199 HB